Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection

Kings CrossKings Cross Fire 1Kings Cross Fire 2Kings Cross Fire 3PeterPowerJuly Seven Busdolphinsquare pimlicoJohn Allen Mr XScallywagDerekLaudHague and MummykinsBryn Alyn Abuse HomeELM ABUSE HELLLeon BrittanPetShopBoysKings Cross maparson

It’s becoming clearer, as each day passes, that the British Establishment will stop at nothing to cover their sordid tracks.

Does that include murder?

Many victims of VIP child-abuse have died in mysterious circumstances.

According to the now-defunct Scallywag magazine, a high-level paedophile ring, headed by Mr X, was used by top politicians in the U.K., via the notorious Dolphin Square complex.

” This rent boy’ ring has operated for more than 20 years, and is still operating at addresses all over Britain, despite the fact that the mastermind behind it all is at present on bail awaiting 10 specimen cases against him”.

Many boys were trafficked from the Bryn Alyn care-home.

William Hague, who used to live at Dolphin Square, whitewashed an enquiry into the scandal.

The journalist Pete Sawyer reported on the links between Mr X, Bryn Alyn and the murderous arson attackthat led to the deaths of abused boys.

“Friends and relatives of the two victims, Adrian Johns, who died in the arson attack in April 1992, and Lee Homberg, who died of an apparent drugs overdose nearly three years later, are convinced that the two brothers were silenced because ‘they knew too much’ about the drugs and porn trade to which they had been introduced while in care.

Both Adrian and Lee had been abused at Bryn Alyn Community children’s home, Wrexham. Lee later gave evidence against the head of Bryn Alyn, John Allen, sentenced to six years imprisonment in February 1995 for offences of indecent assault.

Although East Sussex police files on the incidents remain officially closed, it is understood that Brighton CID detectives have also been candidly re-assessing the case-files in the light of the possible connection with Bryn Alyn.

The arson attack on the elegant Regency converted townhouse in Palmeira Avenue, Hove, took place during the early hours of Easter Saturday, April 1992. The intended target was a third floor flat, where a small party was in progress.

Most people at the party were gay and the residents of the flat were well-known within the Brighton gay community. Because of this, few have wanted to come forward to talk to the police after the fire.

The only staircase in the building acted like a giant chimney flue. Flames and smoke rapidly spread up to and through the open door of the third floor flat, where the party was winding down.

Two people, AIDS counsellor Mabel Roberts, 48, and Andrew Manners, 29, died from multiple injuries trying to jump to safety. Seven people managed to escape by clambering down a drainpipe at the back of the building. One, Tim Sharpe, celebrating his 28th birthday, fell to his death after losing his grip.

Adrian Johns, 32, and another man, Paul ‘Tony’ Jones, 33, remained trapped in the flat and died of smoke inhalation. Their bodies were so badly charred that they had to be identified by dental records.

Later that morning Trevor Carrington, 41, one of the invited guests to the party, took the train to Wivelsfield, ten miles to the north of Brighton. He is thought to have buried his wallet, passport and a watch in nearby woods, perhaps as a symbolic gesture. He slashed his wrists and tried to overdose on a mixture of Paracetamol and alcohol. But at the last minute he staggered to a nearby phone box and called the emergency services.

In hospital in Haywards Heath Carrington confessed to his brother that he had started the fire as ‘a prank’. He said that he had set light to a settee in the entrance hall with his lighter just as he was leaving the building with his partner.

Carrington walked out of the hospital soon afterwards. But within hours he was dead. He fell into the path of an oncoming lorry on a quiet country road. Police regarded it as suicide.

Carrington’s confession to his brother enabled the police to close their files on the tragedy. It provided a simple and clean explanation. But although there is no suggestion that the fire was started by anyone other than Carrington, there remains the suspicion in the minds of Adrian’s two surviving brothers and close family friends that Carrington may have been put up to the job by someone else.

Carrington was unemployed yet police allegedly told the family that he had maintained a bank account in the Isle of Man. Just before he died he allegedly told his brother that he wanted to go to the Isle of Man to get some money and then go on to Holland. A chequebook for the account was found after his death. Police told one of Adrian’s brothers that some £20,000 was transferred into this account before the fire, but later they dismissed it as ‘irrelevant’ to the arson attack.

Carrington’s simple confession also did not explain all of the facts of the fire itself.

Fire Brigade investigators found that two areas of the stairs had been so badly burnt that the fire-fighters’ feet had gone straight through the floorboards. However floor areas closest to the settee – the supposed starting point of the fire – were relatively untouched. This led fire investigators to consider the possibility that the fire was started in three places and not one. Something highly combustible – perhaps petrol – may have been present at those points on the stairs where the fire-fighters’ feet had gone through.

The Brigade directed the forensic team bought in by the Home Office to these ‘suspect’ spots as the fire brigade has no facilities to carry out forensic testing itself. Although the Home Office experts didn’t disagree with the fire brigade’s assertion that the spots were ‘suspect’, the leads were not followed up. Despite the forensic pointers this crucial piece of evidence, which suggested that the arson attack was not a mere prank and must have been planned in advance of the party, was ignored. The inference was, that Carrington’s simple confession was not the whole truth: he must have bought something along to the party with which to fan the flames.

Adrian Johns’ brother, Lee Homberg, had wanted to be an actor and hence had changed his surname. He received severe burns to his thighs and legs in the fire, and was, according to a close family friend, quite convinced that the fire was more than just a prank. Some of the partygoers knew about the gay sex and drugs scene which revolved around the former Bryn Alyn residents – including details of sexual liaisons with leading businessmen and politicians.

It has been suggested that Lee may also have accessed computer data detailing financial transactions between South Coast drug dealers and those running a porn video and rent-boy network.

The week before the fire, John Allen met Adrian in the small Brighton flat he shared with his brother. Both brothers had been asking Allen for ‘compensation’ for their ordeal while they were in his care. They felt they had a legitimate claim.

They had been gathering as much evidence as they could against Allen and may even have invited him to the party with the intention of ‘having it out’ with him for once and for all. Allen didn’t show up.

After the fire Lee made a slow recovery from his injuries. He remained deeply angry about the way the coroner’s inquest into the fire had been handled. At the inquest, two of the families of the dead had walked out in protest at what was seen as the coroner’s seemingly inexplicable refusal to call the owner of the building as a witness.

At the time of the fire the building was linked through a chain of companies to Nicholas Hoogstraten, noted for his somewhat ruthless approach to the business of letting property. Hoogstraten reputedly owns or controls more than a thousand properties in the Brighton area.

The building had no fire-escape despite years of pressure to install one from Hove Borough Council. Hoogstraten was not called by the coroner to explain this, allegedly because of the difficulty in proving that he was the owner of the property, although it is understood that a senior Brighton detective had spoken to Hoogstraten about the fire soon after it happened.

Together with other relatives of the fire victims Lee fought for 18 months to get a fresh inquest into the blaze. However the High Court ruled that, although some aspects of the inquest were inadequate and unsatisfactory, no purpose would be served by a new hearing.

In January 1995 Lee gave evidence at John Allen’s trial. Shortly afterwards and just days before he was due to receive a very substantial pay-out from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board he was killed by a suspected drugs overdose.

He was found dead in his flat on the 1st February 1995 lying face-down on a mattress in his lounge. Lee was a registered heroin addict but a close family friend says that he knew exactly what he was doing: ‘He wasn’t that stupid. Often he would flush drugs he was given down the toilet rather than take them. It was all part of his act.’

Soon after his death police raided Lee’s flat and removed, among other things, a video cassette thought to have been a compilation of porn films made by people – and involving children – Lee knew.

The two surviving brothers, Chris and John Johns, remain to this day convinced that Lee and Adrian were murdered. Chris lives in fear for his life and has barricaded his council flat against possible intruders.

He has installed high security locks and steel shuttering over the windows, believing that ‘they’ – whoever they are – could come at any time to kill him. “

According to Aangirfan:

In 1987 a fire hit King’s Cross underground station in London.

“Inspector Peter Power was sent to the scene of the King’s Cross fire to co-ordinate the efforts of the emergency services.

“He ran the Metropolitan Police’s forward command post for much of the evening and most of the night on 18 November 1987.”

“Just two months before the King’s Cross Fire, pop duo, The Pet Shop Boys released their second record entitled Actually.”

“The final track on the album is a melancholy song entitled, King’s Cross which, in a rather bizarre coincidence, appears to foresee a disaster at the station with the lyric:

“‘Only last night I found myself lost, by the station called King’s Cross… dead and wounded on either side, you know it’s only a matter of time…’”

Allegedly, certain juvenile members of a pedophile ring were in a cafe, underground, when the fire broke out.

Allegedly, the fire was started deliberately.”

Further details have been provided by Brian Barrough, who left the following comments:

This was sent to me some four or maybe five years back on a small truth website I used to run. I have no idea who wrote it but I think it could be true.”


The King’s Cross fire broke out on 18 November 1987, just 26 years ago to the day at approximately 19:30 at King’s Cross St. Pancras tube station a major interchange on the London Underground.

The fire killed 31 people. Several staff members say there were many more bodies some of children caught in the cafe beneath the station; some reports say no children, others that children from a care home notorious for abuse were intentionally brought there for the fire.

The mainline railway stations above ground and subsurface platforms for the Metropolitan lines there were platforms deeper underground for the Northern Piccadilly and Victoria lines The fire started on an escalator serving the Piccadilly Line, toilet paper was wound round the posts going up the escalator, toilet paper is used to start fires by professional arsonists as it burns to nothing and it leaves no trace.

Also left underneath the escalators were 6 large drums which they claim contained white spirit used for cleaning purposes, inside info says the fire was planned for the week before but had to be postponed.

As the first members of the Fire Brigade were investigating, the fire flashed over, filling the underground ticket office with heat and smoke.

The escape doors were locked and the stationmaster who was at home held the keys, the fire extinguishers were in the lost property office which was locked, and the sprinkler system did not work, and was earmarked for later maintenance none of this was disclosed as far as I could tell.

The subsequent public inquiry determined that the fire had started due to a lit match or cigarette being dropped onto the escalator and suddenly increased in intensity due to a previously unknown trench effect.

London Underground went to each of their staff and made them sign a document to say that everything that could have been done, was done which was a lie, they were strongly criticised for their attitude to fires.

Underground staff had been given little or no training to deal with fires or evacuation, because the escape doors which in this case were locked shut

The publication of the report led to resignations of senior management in both London Underground and London Regional Transport and to the introduction of new fire safety regulations.

The story goes from several sources, that Peter Power was involved.

Now, Peter Power’s name also came up with the 7/7 bombing.

Peter Power is a fake name, a “Peter” is a prison cell, and “Power” means authority, so Peter Power means we have the authority to put anyone in prison.

I worked on the refurbishment, for London Underground, of that and 96 other stations within the immediate aftermath of that fire. It was officially said that the Kings Cross fire was caused by someone dropping a lighted cigarette down the crack in the escalator; that’s complete dross!

Over all escalators are sprinkler valves, to quell a fire. If, what they said was true, the sprinklers would have gone off. They didn’t go off because they said a fireball went up the escalators, vaporising the sprinklers!

This cannot happen; the sprinklers were either turned off or did not work. Those of us in the survey and design team knew that but had to keep quiet about it and tow the official line.

London Underground were very strict about dealing with the press, even though we were all freelance workers under contract. Everything had to go through their official press office.

The office we worked in was rented by London Underground specifically for the purpose of upgrading the stations. There was no evidence the office was anything to do with London Underground; we were kept apart from the other London Underground Offices and funding for our office came from central government.

When the project finished the entire place was shut down, leaving no evidence we had ever been there. What caused the fire ball in the escalator is a question that many of us had, but the question was never answered.

At the time we assumed it was due to methane gas leaking from Victorian sewers that had been left, unmaintained for years, due to government cutbacks. That seems very unlikely as air is constantly being pushed through by the trains and by (on some stations) mechanical ventilation although I’m not sure about Kings Cross.

There is a lot more that can be said about other projects. I’ve decided to keep quiet as building industry whistle-blowers do not last long. Nowadays I am very careful what I divulge on the Internet and especially over the phone! It’s a dangerous world.

Working mainly on Industrial and Commercial projects, I occasionally worked on some highly classified jobs. As a freelance worker I was given information on a need to know basis (usually the basic minimum) and was never anywhere near the upper echelons who had key information. Even when I was onsite I was still kept in the dark and was deliberately denied relevant information that would fill the gaps. I was also kept out of high level meetings.

Sometimes though, some snippets of information did accidentally leak out… and yes unofficially we all thought the Kings Cross fire was a deliberate act, because afterwards funding increased jobs were saved and winding down stopped.

There are just 4 men alive who know the truth of this, one I have not heard from in a long while so it may now be 3.”

“If I am caught speaking I know my family will suffer.”

Isn’t it about time the police looked again at these horrifying, murderous allegations?

After all, why the bloody hell wouldn’t they?




13 thoughts on “Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection

  1. Pingback: Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection | Alternative News Network

  2. Its not just in the UK where homosexual abuse goes on, after W W II it was considered appropriate to take babies and young children from poor parents, alcoholics and the long term umeployed (but particularly single mothers) and send them to Australia and to import in in their place children from the colonies.
    Many boys shipped to Australia were sent into the arms of grateful homosexuals who abused them at times on a daily basis
    read this

  3. Pingback: #Pédocriminalité: Revue de presse du mois d’octobre 2014 Par Donde Vamos #tginfo #Justice | peuples observateurs 2014

  4. Pingback: Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths … | Out For The Day

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s